Assistant Teacher

Mark as spam misclassified duplicated expired offensive

Published date: March 6, 2021 1:46 pm

Location: United States

Associates degree in Early Childhood Education; or posses a CDA and/or have 12 hours of college credits in ECE and be enrolled in a program that will lead to an Associates or Bachelors degree within two years: One year of work experience working with Pre-school age children.

Share by email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest

Leave your comment