Published date: October 22, 2020 2:08 pm
Location: Albany, Georgia, United States
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our schools.
You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children.
Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Visioninsurance all available on a pretax basis. Life Insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
One of the following preferred:
- Lead Teachers must have CDA or higher degree
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in Early Childhood, Infant/Toddler, or Program Administration or School Age Care
- Technical College Diploma (TCD) in Early Childhood
- Associate’s Degree In Early Childhood
- Paraprofessional Certificate
- 25 quarter or 15 semester credit hours in Early Childhood
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field other than Early childhood and 3 months experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood
Teachers will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a classroom environment that utilizes space, materials, routines, and guidance techniques to effectively facilitate physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
Additionally teachers will enrich the classroom with appropriate teacher-made materials and exhibits of child artwork. Teachers must also maintain a clean, sanitary, attractive and well-organized classroom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies