Published date: March 7, 2020 9:21 am
Location: Niagara Falls, New York, United States
Our Exciting Work Environment
There's so much to explore and discover at Niagara Falls State Park, from the historical and geological, to the wonders of nature. Enjoy a scenic walk along the Niagara River Gorge, visit the Cave of the Winds, dine at the Top of the Falls Restaurant, or bring the kids to our Discovery Center featuring lots of activities to make education fun and fascinating. Visit www.niagarafallsstatepark.com
Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Assist with the set up of bar, lounge and all dining areas according to the checklist.
· Participate in daily pre-shift meeting.
· Follow work procedures that exceed both guest and employee needs.
· Set a positive example by reporting to work on time, in a clean and complete uniform.
· Clear all tables in an efficient manner based on the clearing guidelines set forth by management.
· Assist restaurant employees in serving guests and performing duties needed to ensure a smooth functioning operation.
· Answer any questions the guests may have honestly and to the best of your ability.
· Assist in the upkeep and cleaning of the dish room.
· Keep the dining areas clean and free from debris.
· Assist with the stocking of all products both food and non-food before, during and at the end of a day/shift.
· Complete all side work and cleaning on a per shift basis.
· Assist with the running of food and beverages with servers.