Published date: March 5, 2020 12:59 pm
Location: Batavia, New York, United States
Process Technician/ Housekeeping
Batavia, New York
Duration: 4 months with potential to be hired on full time.
Dress code: Safety/Steel Toed Work Boots Long pants/Jeans, sleeved shirt (no tank tops). Hard Hat, Safety Glasses & Gloves will be provided
Prescreens: pre-employment physical, Spirometry, Respirator Certification (Respirator Questionnaire Required), Lifting Assessment, Mobility Assessment
***Tours will be required
Location – Batavia (not on bus line)
2nd shift – M-F 1PM – 9:30 PM - must be able to train on 1st shift (5am - 1:30pm) for a few weeks.
Currently openings on 2nd shift
Making Bulk Dairy Feed on a custom farm basis
1. Receive bulk by truck and rail; inbound/outbound; bill of laden, etc.
2. Mixing – sequence of ingredients (computer)
3. Load Bulk trucks – palletize
- Housekeeping/Sanitation responsibilities – daily
- Receiving and Driving (food) – forklift a plus; can train
- Process Tech – Feed Plant Equipment Operator
**Adapt to safety mindset / Intensive Safety Onboarding ~ 2 weeks - REQUIRED
- Various machinery – conveyance, batching – automatic, etc.
- Must not have a fear of heights; some climbing of the rail cars