Published date: March 5, 2020 12:54 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York, United States
Our Exciting Work Environment
There's so much to explore and discover at Niagara Falls State Park, from the historical and geological, to the wonders of nature. Enjoy a scenic walk along the Niagara River Gorge, visit the Cave of the Winds, dine at the Top of the Falls Restaurant, or bring the kids to our Discovery Center featuring lots of activities to make education fun and fascinating. Visit www.niagarafallsstatepark.com
Must be 16 years of age or older.
· Follow supervisor’s assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
· Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines
· Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
· Always be friendly, courteous, and smile with all customers.
· Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
· Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
· Report to work on a timely basis.
· Follow appearance, uniform and personal hygiene standards.
· Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
· Use waste control guidelines and record all waste on spoilage sheet.
· Follow a detailed checklist to complete daily tasks on time.